Plans for WDC2016 are well under way and the idea is to launch the site in late April or early May.
As has been the case for a number of years now I am on the look out for new speakers who have never spoken at a conference before but want to get out there and share with the web community their own passion.
If you want the chance to be added to the list all you have to do is email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Email Subject: Speaking at WDC2016
- Title of your proposed talk
- A short overview of the talk
- Submit talk by April 11th 2016.
If you can follow these 3 simple steps then I will review your submission and it will help me try and organise everything that's going on for WDC2016.
A couple of notes:
- If your talk is aimed at pure promotion of you, or your company/product it stands 0 chance of getting any serious consideration, WDC is not a chance for you to spend 30 minutes going on about how great you/your company is, by all means mention who you are, what you do.
- Try and make your talk as unique as possible.
- You should be free in early October to travel to Bristol for the conference.
- You should be ok with what to expect from speaking at WDC.
Subscribe to AlexOlder.com
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox